Monday, September 7, 2009

NETAJI SUBHASHCHANDRA BOSE

Arindam: - Hello Sir!, we are waiting for you. As per your request, we are conducting our show from this graveyard only. Your birthday cake and the wine bottle are kept in that table. Please let us know when you sit on that chair.

Netaji: - Hello Arindam, I am already here. Tell me, what do you want to know?

Arindam: - Thanks for coming to our show “Wine with Arindam”. Wish you a very happy birthday on this special day of 23rd January 2009.

Netaji: - Thanks Arindam. This is the first time, as a ghost, I am attending a chat show. That is great, and I love French wine. Thank you for this gracious treat.

Arindam: - Sir, are you alive or dead?

Netaji: - Ha Ha Ha!, a very controversial question. I will only say one sentence, “Indian Heroes never die, at least from the patriotic heart of the Indians”.

Arindam: - Ya, that’s true Sir, maybe, how you have died, we don’t know. But you are still alive within our hearts. Tell me one thing, are you still angry with “Gandhiji”, because he accepted the partition of India and Pakistan. Do you hate him?

Netaji: - Aha!, That is a misconception, you people have. If you go by the history pages, you can easily see that I was associated with Congress and Gandhiji, in my earlier days. Later, I felt that, by remaining “non-violent”, you can hardly do anything to these British people. So, from then, my ideology and view point changed. I got help from “Rashbehari Bose” to form my own military unit. Why should I hate such a “father-figure”, yaar? See, fighting with an enemy, with the spirit of non-violence is very tough. You cannot kill your enemy. The only weapon is your persistence and tolerance limit. Unless, your enemy gets exhausted, there is no end to that war. That is why, he is known as the “Father of the Nation”, but he did one mistake, and for that “Nathuram Godse” gunned him down. But, that happens, “To err is human”, which is applicable to both Godse and Gandhi.

Arindam: - What do you think, the “Modern India” should follow “Non-violent” policy?

Netaji: - Ha Ha Ha!, those days were different, but in these days, you cannot follow those ideologies, at least against our arch-rivals Pakistan. I sometimes feel to take a re-birth, and then destroy the entire Pakistan, with my own military unit.

Arindam: - Ya, at that time, you were marching forward, from the north-eastern part of India, with your “Azad Hind Fauz”. Sir, You and Bhagat Singh really showed the British people, what the term “Indian Rebellion” means, but the tragedy is modern Indian hardly knows your achievements. Even, Congress Party has once declared “Bhagat Singh” as a Terrorist. My goodness.

Netaji: - You are getting too much emotional, dear. Just hang on. We never fought, for getting awards, respect and recognition. We fought for the independence and swarajya of our motherland “India”. We achieved that, and we are satisfied. Whether you people remember us or not, that hardly matters to us. But, I am grateful to that film director “Shyam Benegal”, for making a realistic film on me, where he showed everything in details and “A.R.Rehman”, hats off to you for your patriotic music.

Arindam: - We are running out of time. Any message you have for our countrymen.

Netaji: - Wish you all a very happy Republic Day. Love your motherland “India”, as a patriotic soldier. JAI HIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment